Items on this page are about the
Obama conspiracy and are archived in chronological order . . .
For four years now, Team Obama, the ObamaMedia and Obots have argued that Birthers, that evil, racist fringe group, have engaged
in racist conspiracy theories because Barack Obama is black.
Accusing it's opponents of what it is doing is one of the Left's favorite tactics, but The Obama File believes it's time to really look at who's doing the conspiring, and to what end. To begin, here are two questions to ponder:
• On February 22, 2006, an associate attorney in a Chicago-based firm whose partner served on the finance committee for then Sen. Barack Obama wrote a paper that advocated for the elimination of the U.S. Constitution's "natural-born" citizen requirement, calling the requirement "stupid" and asserting it was discriminatory, outdated and undemocratic.
• On November 27, 2007, US congressman Eni Faleomavaega (D - Samoa) checked into the Sheraton in Jakarta, Indonesia. In a
meeting with Indonesian President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono, Faleomavaega asked to travel to Obama's childhood school. According to Southest Asian sources, "officials" who accompanied Faleomavaega were interested in acquiring any and all documentation or photographs of a young Barry Soetoro for America's "national archives" and they were offering cash, lots of it. In a "show of faith," Barack Obama's childhood school was one of the very first beneficiaries of this outpouring receiving thousands of dollars to upgrade the school and for the purchase of computer equipment. The challenge of course was securing Indonesian government records potentially damaging to Barack Obama's candidacy for the U. S. presidency as well as other records pertaining to a young Barry Soetoro and his family.
• On February 28, 2008, Sen. Claire McCaskill (D-MO)
introduced a bill to the Senate for consideration. That bill was known as "S. 2678: Children of Military Families Natural Born Citizen Act." The bill was co-sponsored by Sen. Barack Obama (D-IL), Sen. Hillary Clinton (D-NY), Sen. Robert Menendez (D-NJ), and Sen. Thomas Coburn (R-OK). The bill attempted to change Article II, Section 1, Clause 5 of the Constitution of the United States with reference to the requirements of being a "natural born citizen."
• On March 21, 2008 Obama’s top terrorism and intelligence adviser, John O. Brennan, headed a firm that was cited for breaching sensitive files in the State Department’s passport office. Sources who tracked the investigation say that the main target of the breach was the Obama passport file, and that the contractor accessed the file in order to "cauterize" the records of potentially embarrassing information. "They looked at the McCain and Clinton files as well to create confusion," one knowledgeable source said. "But this was basically an attempt to cauterize the Obama file." At the time of the breach, Brennan was working as an unpaid adviser to the Obama campaign. The passport files include "personally identifiable information such as the applicant’s name, gender, social security number, date and place of birth, and passport number," according to the inspector general report. The files may contain additional information including "original copies of the associated documents," the report added. Such documents include birth certificates, naturalization certificates, or oaths of allegiance for U.S.-born persons who adopted the citizenship of a foreign country as minors. The State Department Office of Inspector General (OIG) issued a 104-page report on the breach. Although it is stamped "Sensitive but Unclassified," the report was heavily redacted in the version released to the public, with page after page blacked out entirely."
• On April 10, 2008, Sens. Patrick Leahy (D-VT) and Claire McCaskill (D-MO) introduced a resolution expressing the sense of the U.S. Senate that presidential candidate Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) was a "natural born" Citizen, as specified in the Constitution and eligible to run for president. Sen. McCaskill knew Obama was not a U.S. Citizen, that’s why she introduced this bill -- dressing it up to look like it was in Sen. John McCain's cause -- and achieving the goal of compromising the Republican candidate, who was, in fact, ineligible.
• On Thursday evening, Jun
12, 2008 at 08:44:37 AM PST, The Daily Kos published the now-infamous image of Obama's first counterfeit birth document, the "Certification of Live Birth" along with a cover story.
On Friday June 13, 2008 at 08:05:30 AM PST, AsperGirl commented,
"Sorry to disabuse you folks, but this birth certificate on
dailykos is an obvious fake." The thread was locked on
Friday, June 13, 2008 at 11:31:02 AM PST.
• On July 22, 2008, a birth announcement was discovered in the Honolulu public library. The microfilm of a notice placed in the Sunday Advertiser, "Births, Marriages, Death" section, dated August 13, 1961, read, "Mr. and Mrs. Barack H. Obama, 6085 Kalanianaole Hwy., son, Aug. 4." It does not list the hospital or the doctor in attendance. The problem is, Thelma Jones Lefforge owned and occupied the house at 6085 Kalanianaole Highway until she conveniently died 10 days before the birth announcement showed up. The "Obamas" never lived there, as attested to by the neighbor. As a matter of fact, there is no evidence that they ever lived together anywhere, at any time.
• On August 21, 2008, the Annenberg Public Policy Center website, FactCheck.org, published a web page entitled, "Born in the U.S.A. -- The truth about Obama's birth certificate." The article states that FactCheck.org staffers had seen, touched, examined and photographed the original birth certificate, which it wasn't. They further concluded that it meets all of the requirements from the State Department for proving U.S. citizenship, while knowing the issue was eligibility, not citizenship
-- which it doesn't.
On October 23, 2008, in accordance with the existing Hawaiian Law Revised Statutes 11-113, and, as a result of mediation by Kevin B. Cronin, Senior Elections Officer, candidate Obama was officially approved for placement on the state’s ballot even though the state party's vetting authority refused to certify the legal qualifications of candidate Obama, because his nominating papers omitted the phrase, "...are legally qualified to serve under the provisions of the United States Constitution," and
read instead, "...legally qualified to serve under the provisions of the national Democratic Parties."
• On October 24, 2008, Hawaii's Republican Governor, Linda Lingle, a senior member of
John McCain's election committee, placed Obama's birth certificate under seal, and instructed the state's Department of Health to make sure no one in the press obtains access to the original document under any circumstances.
• On April 3, 2009 Jack Maskell, the Legislative Attorney, American Law Division of the Congressional Research Service, wrote a memorandum, "Qualifications for the Office of the President of the United States and Legal Challenges to the Eligibility
of a Candidate," that
improperly states the origins, evolution and Supreme Court case-law
related to the Constitution's "natural born" citizen requirement, but
the document provides cover for members of the U. S. Congress, who refuse to address the issue of Obama's eligibility to serve as POTUS.
On June 17, 2009, the Department of Hawaiian Home Lands which had stated on their website that the Hawaiian "Certification of Live Birth" (COLB) the Obama Campaign posted on the Internet as proof of Obama's eligibility would NOT be accepted for eligibility for some Hawaiian state government programs (page 1, page 2, page 3), changed the language of their website to read, "The Department of Hawaiian Home Lands accepts both Certificates of Live Birth (original birth certificate) and Certifications of Live Birth because they are official government records documenting an individual’s birth."
On July 21, 2009, Trevor
Potter and other lawyers for Sen. John McCain's presidential campaign
said that they did look into the Obama citizenship rumors and found them without merit.
On April 27, 2011, in the final act of this conspiracy, Team Obama posted an electronic image of a document that they claimed was Barack Obama's original, long-form birth certificate. It isn't. The electronic image was produced and manipulated using Adobe software products and states right in the registrar's certification that it is an abstract of a text record -- right above the taunting "smiley face."
A Powerful Motivator
Now, excluding the ObamaMedia, that's a lot of people involved in this conspiracy
to place and maintain the Usurper Obama in the Oval Office.
No wonder so many folks are covering for him.